Stainless steel welded wire mesh is an extremely popular and versatile item that many different customers use for many different applications. Sunon specializes in supplying high quality stainless steel welded wire mesh, available in both T 304 stainless steel and T 316 stainless steel. Stainless steel welded wire mesh is corrosion resistant, uniform in appearance and available from stock or through custom manufacturing.
Aside from stainless steel’s corrosion resistance and clean look, another benefit of selecting a stainless steel welded wire mesh is that because the wires are physically welded at each intersection, the mesh will remain intact and rigid. Strong and consistent welds make stainless steel welded wire mesh an ideal option for general industrial use because welded mesh can be cut down to smaller sizes, like rectangles, squares or discs, without fraying, which can occur when fabricating with a woven mesh.
Like virtually all wire mesh and wire cloth, stainless steel welded wire mesh lends itself for use in architectural, agricultural, commercial and industrial applications. Here are a handful of popular uses for T 304 SS and T 316 SS welded wire mesh:
· Infill panel & railing systems Industrial fan & machine guards Security enclosures
· Animal retention (cages) Small critter control Decorative signage
· Room dividers Wall cladding Ceiling panels
· Air vents & soffit screens Basket fabrication Food applications
· Racking & storage Aviary & bird screen Industrial separation