Oct. 13, 2020
1. Working principle of Y-type filter
Y-strainer filters are small equipment that removes a small amount of solid particles in the liquid, which can protect the normal operation of the equipment. Y-strainer filters are an indispensable device on the pipeline of the conveying medium. They are usually installed in the reducer. The inlet side of pressure valve, pressure relief valve, fixed water level valve or other equipment is used to eliminate impurities in the medium to protect the normal use of valves and equipment.
When the fluid enters the filter cartridge with a certain specification filter, its impurities are blocked, and the clean filtrate is discharged from the filter outlet. When cleaning is required, just take out the detachable filter and reload it after treatment.
2. Custom Wire Mesh Strainers cleaning:
1. Close the chilled water inlet and outlet valves of the fan coil, open the fan coil exhaust valve to discharge water, and the exhaust valve discharges water, and from large to small to no water, indicating that the chilled water inlet and outlet valves are intact, and the exhaust valve does not discharge water. It is possible that the exhaust valve is blocked. Open the chilled water inlet valve and flush out the dirt; the exhaust valve is constantly leaking water. It is possible that the valve is not closed tightly. When tightening the chilled water inlet and outlet valves. After tightening the frozen water inlet and outlet valves, the water still flows continuously, indicating that the valve is broken.
2. Cut the insulation layer of the Y-type filter, open the screw cover of the Y-type filter, catch the water in the container, and take out the filter screen. Open the chilled water outlet valve, use the backwater pressure to backwash the radiator coil dirt until clear water comes out, then close the outlet valve, install the cleaned filter, and close the screw cap.
3. First open the chilled water inlet valve to exhaust the exhaust valve until the exhaust valve grows out of water, then tighten the vent screw of the exhaust valve to open the chilled water outlet valve.
4. Check the connection points of each valve for leakage. If there is no leakage, immediately restore the Y-type filter insulation; if there is leakage, repair or treat the leakage point, and restore the Y-type filter insulation layer.
3. Installation of Y-type water filter
1. The Y-type water filter can be installed horizontally or vertically, and the water flow direction of the system should be the same as the arrow on the valve body during installation.
2. In order to facilitate maintenance, the Y-type water filter should be installed and used together with the stop valve. The stop valve should be installed on the upstream and downstream of the Y-type water filter. Once the Wire Mesh Strainers needs maintenance, it can be closed. The upstream and downstream stop valves cut off the connection between the Y-type water filter and the system;
3. When there is liquid flowing through the Y-type water filter, the liquid resistance is much larger than normal use, and the filter screen needs to be cleaned in time;
4. In order not to delay the normal use of the system when repairing the Y-type water filter, it is best to install a bypass pipeline while installing the Y-type water filter, and close the stop valve on the bypass pipe at ordinary times. When the Y-type water filter is being repaired, open the stop valve on the bypass pipe;
5. When installing the type water filter, pay attention to reserve a certain maintenance space for normal daily maintenance.